UPDATE: NEW YEAR. 2015.
| Sometimes we go on dates and steal penguins. |
My life has been a whirlwind. It continues to be a mass of perfect chaos. Yet, I have no room to complain. My sweet Max is growing like a weed, my MD just defended his thesis, and I am in the process of registering for my last semester of school. I already broke my new year's resolution to STOP procrastinating. I decided to put that off until after school is done. Que sera, sera...
| Xander and Max adore each other. They play and fight all day long. We spent a majority of the holidays hanging out with these two kiddos. It warmed my heart to see the love they have for each other. |
MD's birthday was yesterday. He is one year older, and wiser too. He continues to surprise me every, single day. How is it that a small town girl (ahem, me) could meet and like a city boy? God's hand is in this for sure. I really want to share how amazingly compassionate and kind this man really is but I'm afraid he won't like this post.
I can rave that he is genuinely and inherently good. Also, he's a BRAIN. This guy can do a lot of math in his head and for that I am grateful. I haven't had to do percentages in over a year and for that, I am also grateful.
I hope y'all had a great new year. I'm hoping to develop good, clean habits that will cleanse my soul of any darkness. I am searching for light, in all things.
I can rave that he is genuinely and inherently good. Also, he's a BRAIN. This guy can do a lot of math in his head and for that I am grateful. I haven't had to do percentages in over a year and for that, I am also grateful.
I hope y'all had a great new year. I'm hoping to develop good, clean habits that will cleanse my soul of any darkness. I am searching for light, in all things.
Comments