It's been so good to be back in the good ol' south. My parents have been spoiling me (a lot) lately and I kind of love it. The other day I ate my momma's biscuits and gravy, steamed crawfish for lunch, and finished the evening with a great lentil soup. I LOVE THE SOUTH SO MUCH.
This past week, I took a trip to LR to find some adequate housing and see my long-lost IPSP girlfriends. We caught up on our trips, enjoyed some great margaritas, and relaxed. **Shout out to my girlfriends who are some of the most independent, courageous, hardworking women I have ever met!!
I ended the weekend with the Northwest Arkansas Preparedness Fair, where I enhanced my knowledge on preparing for catastrophes and Max had a turn climbing into an ambulance, fire truck, and his favorite helicopter. He also confessed his desire to be a fireman when he grows up! Any ideas how I can keep him interested in these professions??
 |
| Paraguay and Uganda REUNITED! PS- Dani, I look mega brown in this pic... |
 |
| Bangladesh and Nepal. I MISSED YOU TWO SO MUCH! |
 |
| This guy measured my blood pressure and glucose. He let MBH hang with him. THANKS UAMS for your volunteer hours. |
 |
| I ran into Paul, Jim, and baby Holland at the Preparedness Fair. It was soo good to see them! |
 |
Pretty excited about the helicopter! PS- notice the Ninja Turtle Sticker? This guys is OBSESSED with Ninja Turtles. His (current) favorite one is Leonardo. |
 |
| He didn't want to get out of the helicopter. |
 |
| So excited to be in front of the "halicopper." |
 |
| Max the Fireman! |
All in all, my sidekick and I are having a wonderful time! He's currently working on writing his "2,3,4" and learning to put words together.
Comments