Dear Max- 5th Letter
Dear Max,
You are now a CTR 5. I can't believe that I waited so long to hold you, I promise they were the longest 8.5 months of my life. How I adored you! You were this tiny, curly haired baby that didn't resemble a single baby picture of mine. Today, you are starting to get more of a De Santiago look and I like it. You are growing much too fast; it's been a thrill (and an honor) to watch you grow every single day.
Max, you are compassionate and kind. You make friends with every person you meet. You love to laugh. You are goofy and silly. You love to read and I can already tell you love numbers. You are so good at counting and number recognition. We are working on your letters and you are learning rapidly. On days when you are sad or tired, you still let me hold you. Thank you for letting me love on you, even when we both understand that you are a "big" boy now and don't need me around as much.
You told me on your birthday that it was the best birthday ever and then shouted Eurika! (you say that often, especially when you are excited). I look at you and see all the good in the world. I am so proud of you. I learn so many things from you every single day. You are a light and I'm lucky to be your mother. This year, you will begin Kindergarten. You have ROCKED preschool and you love all of your little friends. You go to St. Edwards Catholic School and you like it. I think you even like the uniforms. You also love music and computer time.
I hope you know I love you more than words can express. I hope you know you can always trust me; secrets can be tough and right now, we have a solid relationship. I love that. You are my little buddy.
Above all Max, you are LOVED.
You are now a CTR 5. I can't believe that I waited so long to hold you, I promise they were the longest 8.5 months of my life. How I adored you! You were this tiny, curly haired baby that didn't resemble a single baby picture of mine. Today, you are starting to get more of a De Santiago look and I like it. You are growing much too fast; it's been a thrill (and an honor) to watch you grow every single day.
Max, you are compassionate and kind. You make friends with every person you meet. You love to laugh. You are goofy and silly. You love to read and I can already tell you love numbers. You are so good at counting and number recognition. We are working on your letters and you are learning rapidly. On days when you are sad or tired, you still let me hold you. Thank you for letting me love on you, even when we both understand that you are a "big" boy now and don't need me around as much.
You told me on your birthday that it was the best birthday ever and then shouted Eurika! (you say that often, especially when you are excited). I look at you and see all the good in the world. I am so proud of you. I learn so many things from you every single day. You are a light and I'm lucky to be your mother. This year, you will begin Kindergarten. You have ROCKED preschool and you love all of your little friends. You go to St. Edwards Catholic School and you like it. I think you even like the uniforms. You also love music and computer time.
I hope you know I love you more than words can express. I hope you know you can always trust me; secrets can be tough and right now, we have a solid relationship. I love that. You are my little buddy.
Above all Max, you are LOVED.
Comments
XOXO