St. Patrick's Day

I can't believe it's already St. Patty's day again! A long time ago, one of my great-great grandfather's left the Mexican-American War, headed south and married a Latina beauty. They had a ton of half ginger headed kids and from the stories, I'm pretty sure they lived happily ever after! What a great love story, right?

I got to spend my holiday with my favorite people and had an incredible time. Did I mention that I absolutely love Little Rock? I love it! You GUYS. It's a great little city. Also, Max's birthday is coming up in two weeks. WHEN did he grow?? Where is my baby?! He's growing fast, loving catholic school, and above all, he is a kind and compassionate young man. I couldn't be more proud. I'm also in happy tears (my gosh when will the tears stop?) because I am so incredibly blessed. God is good and you know what? He hasn't forgotten me.



This was at the St. Patrick's Day Parade in Little Rock with our adoptive parents! LOVED having them here for the weekend!


      Enjoying the night with some great friends and my handsome boyfriend.


    Kristen and I are full time co-workers and great friends. I'm sure going to miss her when she goes to Nepal.

Comments

Popular Posts