The Saturday I Was Fearing

Today is the day I was fearing. Turns out December 8th is just another day. It's not as awful as I thought it would be and I'm praising Providence for that. It just so happens that time does heal. My compassion and forgiveness have expanded twice fold. The dreams of that young, vivacious woman weren't fulfilled in the least, yet she was brave. She was kind. She triumphed. To my 19 yr old self: good thing you enjoyed the heck out of that dress and ate all the room service your stomach could handle. Way to go kid!**You go Glenn Cocoa!**

Sitting in the BIG BOY chair and doing a marvelous job!
This is AFTER. Look how sharp he looks. My little Maxinator!

He did soo well... This is before...

Then Max got some Chic-Fil-A for being a good boy while getting a haircut
**Proof that Liberals also love this good place :)


He has some of the funniest facial expressions. Love!

And we decorated for Christmas! Merry Christmas to all and to all a good weekend!

Comments

Scabs said…
it's all in the past. you've really done it. The maxinator is adorable and your christmas tree looks cozy!
Ruby said…
thanks scabs! not sure if i've really done it, but i'm sure as heck trying. that counts, right? and thank you for the sweet comments- that christmas tree was almost the death of me :)

Popular Posts