Our Family Pictures- 2012

I figured it was high time Max and I took some family pictures, mostly so I can document how handsome my child is and so I don't feel bad as a parent later on in life. If you're in Northwest Arkansas, I highly recommend Kenny Lowden. He has incredible talent, is a certified photographer, and has done my personal family pictures for quite awhile (senior pics, engagement, bridal, wedding, get the picture??). But really, this guy is awesome and has a great studio in Bentonville. ANYWAY- if you want to view all of the pictures click here now and if you don't, you can view the pics on instagram that I posted: come follow me at rubydesantiago :).


Look at this face!



Comments

Kara said…
One word describes both of you: Gorgeous!
Lauren said…
Very cute! You are a great mom!
Love the pictures! You look beautiful and Max is so cute. Miss you and Merry Christmas.
Ruby, just like everyone said, you look gorgeous! Max is a lucky guy!

Popular Posts