HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Well, it has begun... 2011. Here's to a better year, more peace and love everywhere. Christmas was great! We had the whole family together and it was fun to have Justin spend time with his Mexican side aka my family. It was a tender moment to see him and little Max spending time together and really getting to play. Max is his father's son and they love each other very much. I just felt blessed to have my family reunited and get to see us together :)

This year I want to be more grateful for the blessing I have been given. I want to have a stronger conviction of who I am and where I am going. I want to be a better mother (more loving, nurturing, and patient)...

GOALS FOR 2011:

1. Lose ten pounds
2. build muscle
3. read my scriptures every day
4. play with max
5. read to max
6. be more patient
7. say "i love you" more than any other phrase
8. be a peacemaker in the home
9. establish an environment where our little family feels safe
10. be more positive
11. be more thankful
12. put myself out there

My goal every year for the last 8 years has been to lose 10 lbs. I think this is my year to do it. I have lost 15 lbs in the last year. 10 more should be a breeze.

I hope you all had excellent holidays and had as great a time as I did. Life is beautiful and filled with so many opportunities. I'm so grateful I came to Earth!

I'm thankful for the gospel I have in my life that helps to strengthen me. I know families can be together for ever. I know we have truth on the Earth once more. I am thankful for the opportunity I have to be a mother, thank you Justin for giving me the greatest gift ever, our son Maxfield.

Comments

Diana Strong said…
Ruby, I've decided that you need to get here more often. I know I talk to you on the phone and all, but I would love to see that little munchkin more:). Love ya!!
Test said…
Rubes, I love you. And I hope to see you soon.

Popular Posts