Let the DECORATING begin!!
THEY GOT THE HOUSE HIP HIP HURRAY!!!
We just got the amazing news that mom and daddy got the house they have been wanting!! Hurray and congratulations Mami y Papi! Here are some looks that I love and wanted to know you're opinion on (fellow bloggers unite!!). I have different color schemes that I'm putting together with my mom. We're creating a hybrid between the two of us. I'm old fashioned, vintage-loving, country, and like all things that are old. My mami is a fashionista who loves up-to-date and modern styles.
We just got the amazing news that mom and daddy got the house they have been wanting!! Hurray and congratulations Mami y Papi! Here are some looks that I love and wanted to know you're opinion on (fellow bloggers unite!!). I have different color schemes that I'm putting together with my mom. We're creating a hybrid between the two of us. I'm old fashioned, vintage-loving, country, and like all things that are old. My mami is a fashionista who loves up-to-date and modern styles.

This living room stresses colors and they all flow very well together... More of a sitting room though. It doesn't give me the comfy feel I usually strive for.
Beautiful bedroom. It makes me want to get up and get moving! (in a very good way)
This is my MOTHER. Fancy, huh?
This living room from pottery barn is ME!! not so much my mom. Maybe for my future home, eh? Moving on...

This seems like the table my mom would like with my table cloth and center pieces. fancy, yet approachable.
Comments