Futuristic Goals
I'm liking this idea of blogging at work on my lunch break. So glad I figured it out. however, at work I can't read some people's blogs, like the Delatores. So I apologize Lauren!! I really want to read your blogs!!
Confessions:
1. I have not had time to do Christmas shopping.
2. I still don't know when Justin gets in for Christmas.
3.I was studying for the LSAT but got really bored. I want to take it sometime in the next 5 years.
4. I still don't believe I'm a college grad and I fear I will be in school forever.
Confessions:
1. I have not had time to do Christmas shopping.
2. I still don't know when Justin gets in for Christmas.
3.I was studying for the LSAT but got really bored. I want to take it sometime in the next 5 years.
4. I still don't believe I'm a college grad and I fear I will be in school forever.
Comments