SCHOOL... let me tell thee the ways i dislike thee...



I have always loved learning. In fact, I used to read really weird things when I was a child such as the constitution, the amendments, and boring stuff other people will never glance at in their LIFETIME. However, the light at the end of the tunnel is in front of me and it scares me a little. I have looked forward to this moment for such a long time that I cannot even begin to describe how driven I have been to get done with this phase of my life. I feel like I cannot learn anymore. My brain is on overload and I have so much information in it that it comes out at random times in conversations that have nothing to do with what we are talking about.



Being a college graduate has been a dream since the 5th grade when I decided I wanted to be the president of the United States of America. For real. I know, I was a really weird kid. I have definitely downgraded since then to only wanting to be an attorney. My motivation is a little guy that wakes up with a grin on his face and is GO GO GO until bed time. My Max is a darling little man who loves playing outside, eating dirt, and being a little boy. He's incredible.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ever since you told me you wanted to go to law school (when we worked at Craigo's a LONG time ago...) I had the feeling that you would do it! Good luck with your final semester!
Congratulations! Being finished with a college degree feels so good. Being a Mom and staying home with my little boy 24/7 is a dream come true.
Diana Strong said…
You are too cute. I am really excited that you are going to be done soon. Then you can start looking for jobs out here in California and come visit me :)

So check out my blog and look at what I have done. I do this while Lilly sleeps. I think it's becoming a habit because as soon as she goes down for bed, I go straight to the beads. Any who, if you are interested in one of them I will make it for you. Just tell me what color/s you want it.
Well, take care.

Popular Posts