Let it snow... let it snow... let it snow...
The weather was lovely in the month of June. According to climate scientists it was the warmest January in 30 years. How cool is that?! February started out pretty warm as well but has gotten colder. Today it snowed and I thought it would get stop or melt but by 4 pm it was sticking! oh no!!
Instead of doing my homework, I decided I needed some relaxing time and have been trying to figure out blogger for the last hour. Who knew it could be so complicated?! If any of you know how I can get that ugly green changed (it's behind our picture) I would really appreciate it. This month is almost over and we are getting closer to April, which means I finish this semester and start another one shortly after!
Max has been having a lot of fun for the last two months. He has reached his milestones and the physical therapists are very pleased with what they are seeing! It is exciting! He started walking about a month ago and I really think it was because he was chasing after a cute little girl that plays with him every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday! This cute little girl's mommy watches Max while Justin and I go to school and I'm so thankful!! It's getting harder and harder to quit but I know the reward will be excellent in the end. I'm trying to upload some pics but it doesn't seem like it's going to happen. Sad! You'll just have to wait to see my cute little man then. He is getting his top teeth in and being a trooper about the whole ordeal!
Instead of doing my homework, I decided I needed some relaxing time and have been trying to figure out blogger for the last hour. Who knew it could be so complicated?! If any of you know how I can get that ugly green changed (it's behind our picture) I would really appreciate it. This month is almost over and we are getting closer to April, which means I finish this semester and start another one shortly after!
Max has been having a lot of fun for the last two months. He has reached his milestones and the physical therapists are very pleased with what they are seeing! It is exciting! He started walking about a month ago and I really think it was because he was chasing after a cute little girl that plays with him every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday! This cute little girl's mommy watches Max while Justin and I go to school and I'm so thankful!! It's getting harder and harder to quit but I know the reward will be excellent in the end. I'm trying to upload some pics but it doesn't seem like it's going to happen. Sad! You'll just have to wait to see my cute little man then. He is getting his top teeth in and being a trooper about the whole ordeal!
Comments