February... already?!

We are getting ready for midterms so at the Hill house we are having to write a lot of papers, read +200 pages a night, and prepare for our quizzes. On top of this, we make time to spend together as a family. Max is the light of our lives
and he is what keeps me going every single day. He is such an amazing little guy!MAX'S NEW TALENTS:
walking
playing peek-a-boo
laughing
singing songs
clapping
drinking out a sippy cup
dancing to music
waving bye bye
slobbery kisses
I know every mother is biased and Iwill be the first to admit that I am completely biased when it comes to my little man. He is so full of life and on the go, it keeps me busy and happy. I'm so grateful he is overcoming his health issues. He looks like a normal, healthy, lively kid... And I couldn't ask for anything more. There is nothing worse than knowing there is something wrong with your child and not being able to fix it. The worry isn't over yet, but for the first time in months, I have been able to sit back and relax and breathe a sigh of relief.
School is going well. Keep your fingers crossed Mom so I can graduate in July. Four long years but it's finally over!... Oh wait. I still have a semester and a half... jeez. Can you tell I have a seriously bad case of senioritis? They should just graduate me. Is that too much to ask for?
Anyway. It's good to be back. Life is good. Eat. Live. Laugh. Love. and Be Fearless in everything.
Life is too short for you not to try new experiences.
Comments