Rea is moving...

She's going to kill me when she sees this picture.


I'm proud to announce that my sister is moving to the Czech Republic in November! We are excited for her new journey and thrilled she is about to become trilingual. In fact, we're all learning Czech so when she comes back, she won't be too homesick. I'm very proud of my siblings, for seeking out their dreams and desires.

I think it was a gift to be born the oldest (a tough one when I was younger, for sure) - I've loved watching my tribe grow up and explore the world. My siblings and I are not too similar, each a different ripple in the vast obscurity of the universe yet there is something in our bond that links and brings us together, regardless of the lives we live. With big moves coming all around for the De Santiago kids, it was a treat to have all 4 of us together to share in Rea's joy. We cheered, laughed and cried when we found out she is headed to the Czech Republic.

Congrats, Smalls! Can't wait to hear all about it and then come and visit Prague. Czech her out, y'all!

All my love,
Rubs


Comments

Popular Posts