Vacations are my favorite

I went to Harvard Square- make sure you don't touch this guy's foot. Just trust me.

Hey Guys... It's been a hot minute. I've been in the thick of life with my son, family and myself. In the hope of shaking off the dark clouds, I took an adventure to the Northeast to set my heart free. I've been walking in a haze these last few years, not always knowing how to handle tough situations and trying to create a sense of normalcy for my family. Those aren't comparable goals but I was determined to find joy.


This memorial is dedicated to the millions that suffered at the hands of the Germans during WW2.

I found that relaxing with old girlfriends while downing drinks and Chinese brought me incredible joy. We laughed like old times, explored unknown street corners and visited every dang historic site from one side of Boston to the other. Needless to say, this trip opened my eyes to the opportunities this world has to offer. I can't wait for the next chapter that is headed our way.

Exploring the northside of downtown Boston. Take me to the vinoteca, k thanks bai.

As soon as I stepped off the plane, I felt the planet shift a bit and it felt like I came "home." Have you ever visited a place that feels like home? Amazing things are coming our way and I can't wait to share them with y'all.

For now, I want you to know that living a life where physical pain is a constant can be really debilitating, both emotionally and physically. I'm kind of done carrying old wounds. Now is a good time as any to let go of the past failures and realize that even I don't have enough control to fix all the wrongs that happen around me. Don't give up guys. Even when you can't take another breath and your heart hurts so much you're sure you'll die from heartbreak--- don't give up. This is just a moment. I promise. There will definitely be horrible, wretched days that will be followed by wonderful moments. I don't want to live half a life anymore. I don't want to be defined by my illnesses. Diabetes hurts. Depression and anxiety are total jerks but learning to manage through my new reality gives me a newfound hope that I will be okay. Hang in there, alright? Drink some chamomile tea and take a rose water bath. OH and drink a lot of water!! It's been a serious game changer for me.

Seriously can't get enough of this picture. 
I couldn't have explored the intricacies of the city without Jess- has it really been a week that I've come home?

----- All my love,
Rubs

**Listening to BRUNO , dreaming of a cadillac and a cozy fireplace😎

Comments

Popular Posts