Dear Max- take 8
Dear Max,
This is your 8th year of life and I'm so fortunate to celebrate it with you. HAPPY (almost) birthday! I am so proud of who you are becoming and especially glad you are a kind, compassionate soul. Here's a flash of the last year in your (short) life!
You love:
1. Justin Beiber
2. Chino & Nacho band
3. Dancing
4. Cheering on the 49ers and Golden State Warriors
5. Playing basketball
6. Eating jalapeƱos
7. Tom & Jerry cartoons
8. Power Rangers
9. Pokemon
10. all holidays including easter, christmas and hanukkah
11. your favorite book is "The Day the Crayons Quit" (we've read it a million times)
12. favorite movie is Moana
13. YouTube animal videos (funny ones)
14. Coffee flavored ice cream
15. Pepperoni Pizza
16. Chuckecheese
17. Flying kites
We have cooked in the kitchen, danced in the rain, ran a few miles together and shared ice cream at Le Pops. We ate Hacienda until they shut down for reconstruction purposes and watched movies in empty theater rooms during our dates. You say cute things like "take your time" "sure, whatever you would like" and give me hugs every moment you remember or need one. You're not afraid of the dark and you've shown your bravery during the hardest moments. Max, since your birth, you have faced the intricacies of life with curiosity and a smile on your face. I can't wait to see what adventures this year will bring us.
I love you fiercely, mi amorcito,
Mom
This is your 8th year of life and I'm so fortunate to celebrate it with you. HAPPY (almost) birthday! I am so proud of who you are becoming and especially glad you are a kind, compassionate soul. Here's a flash of the last year in your (short) life!
You love:
1. Justin Beiber
2. Chino & Nacho band
3. Dancing
4. Cheering on the 49ers and Golden State Warriors
5. Playing basketball
6. Eating jalapeƱos
7. Tom & Jerry cartoons
8. Power Rangers
9. Pokemon
10. all holidays including easter, christmas and hanukkah
11. your favorite book is "The Day the Crayons Quit" (we've read it a million times)
12. favorite movie is Moana
13. YouTube animal videos (funny ones)
14. Coffee flavored ice cream
15. Pepperoni Pizza
16. Chuckecheese
17. Flying kites
We have cooked in the kitchen, danced in the rain, ran a few miles together and shared ice cream at Le Pops. We ate Hacienda until they shut down for reconstruction purposes and watched movies in empty theater rooms during our dates. You say cute things like "take your time" "sure, whatever you would like" and give me hugs every moment you remember or need one. You're not afraid of the dark and you've shown your bravery during the hardest moments. Max, since your birth, you have faced the intricacies of life with curiosity and a smile on your face. I can't wait to see what adventures this year will bring us.
I love you fiercely, mi amorcito,
Mom
Comments