Writer's Block and Waiting for MDD
YOU GUYS. WRITER'S BLOCK is so real right now. I've been working on a paper and I'm barely on page 11. I have tried everything. Y'all know how long winded I can get! I started shortening my blog posts so my friends would actually read them. However, when it comes to financial sustainable methods and forecasting, my brain will have nothing to do with it. I'm pretty sure it's the most un-artistic thing I've ever done... Which leads me to believe that I finally betrayed the artist inside of me. Long gone are the days of painting and music.
Ready for some good news? Max can spell words! I am the proudest mother in the world! My wee son "reads" books to himself every night (he really is perfect) and tonight, I'm pretty sure he was actually reading some of the words.
More Good News: MDD comes home in less than a month which means we'll be reunited in 7 weeks... Which means it's almost Thanksgiving!
A post isn't done without a picture, right? Go ahead and gush on the following pic. They're so handsome and wonderful! These two are the best and I can't wait to be reunited. I respect India a whole lot, but she's kept MDD for a long time and I'm ready for him to come back. It's funny how sometimes life places people into your life and your soul goes 'oh there you are.' My relationship with MDD has grown significantly and as you all know, I'm head over heels...
Ready for some good news? Max can spell words! I am the proudest mother in the world! My wee son "reads" books to himself every night (he really is perfect) and tonight, I'm pretty sure he was actually reading some of the words.
More Good News: MDD comes home in less than a month which means we'll be reunited in 7 weeks... Which means it's almost Thanksgiving!
A post isn't done without a picture, right? Go ahead and gush on the following pic. They're so handsome and wonderful! These two are the best and I can't wait to be reunited. I respect India a whole lot, but she's kept MDD for a long time and I'm ready for him to come back. It's funny how sometimes life places people into your life and your soul goes 'oh there you are.' My relationship with MDD has grown significantly and as you all know, I'm head over heels...
![]() |
| The first trip to the Children's Museum in LR. The bottom-left pic is my favorite. The guys were TV anchors and did a wonderful job. |

Comments