Man Friend Pt. 1
I had the ABSOLUTE best birthday week! It was a little low key and I spent it with my favorite dudes. I know I've been a little on the DL with my life and I just got an email from a friend asking if I have had any crazy dates lately. I figured it was high time that I let y'all in on my life... So remember when I swore men off and headed to grad school?? Well, like fate would have it, I walked into class and looked straight into the bluest eyes I have ever seen. I met the guy who has become my best friend in Little Rock. He's the most patient man in the entire world and he thinks Max is the funniest guy on the planet. He's a very private person and refreshingly honest. Did I mention my friends think he looks like some A-list movie stars (bradley cooper, the dr. mcdreamy guy, etc).
![]() |
| On the steps of Central High School where the Little Rock 9 had to be escorted and allowed to integrate. |
![]() |
| Max testing out his skills on this giant toy. |
My amazing (uh-ma-zing) man friend planned a beautiful 3 day weekend with the Maxter and I. You guys, I have the most handsome men in my life and they helped me celebrate the big 2-6 in the best way possible! I've also never had someone take the time to do carefully plan a full day of surprises. For once, I didn't ruin any of the surprises and Max enjoyed it all (the guy was obsessed with our tour of the submarine). I'm pretty excited to be 26 and for the adventures I'm about to embark on.
![]() |
| The guys scoping out the skies in Little Rock |
P.S.- I've missed y'all.



Comments