Finals Week

Since I can't seem to bust out the 4 essays due this week, I figured I would take a break and blog. Hi guys! Grad school is tough. I'm loving it! The weather has been chilly but not too cold. Max is coming down with something- right in the middle of pre-finals week- and we are trying to handle it together. I really like my grad school friends. I have met some incredible people and... Things are falling into place.

Funny story of the day: I took MB to the store ( he insisted on taking his FBI badge with him) to grab some last minute things and he kept arresting people with his "cop badge." He tried to arrest a cute old lady for walking too slow, he showed it off to other kids we "drove" by and then he kept yelling, " FORWARD, MARCH!"

Apparently he's not entirely sure what the badge is for but he's honored to wear it. It's a pretty great addition to all the other manly things in his bedroom. Also, in case you don't know what to get a 4 year old boy for the holidays, pick up any sort of badge. It will do the trick!

Comments

Test said…
Haha! I love this. I already have some gift ideas for the next time I see Max. There's been a nasty flu going around the schools. Hope you guys are staying warm and safe! :) Missing you.

Popular Posts