ITS OUR TIME- Women Edition
It's been over a month since Maximo and I started this new chapter. We have had a lot of tears, laughs, joys, and incredibly uplifting moments. To say we are having fun is an understatement. For the women out there considering higher education, do it. YOU CAN! It will be difficult, yet we know that nothing of value comes easy in this life. What is my goal? I am working on developing the skills that will allow me to help my fellow women. It's time we women realized the power we have within us. It's time we took pride in who we are as an entity. We are unique. We have talents to offer to the world. Without women, mankind would not exist. Our value is great, greater than even our own mothers and grandmothers knew. We are at a place where we can create our own history. - You guys, it's happening! It's our time!
![]() |
| These are some of the lovely ladies in the program. Pure talent and beauty! |
I'm excited to be alongside strong women who value so many different things. I look up to these women, they uplift me, support me, and above all else, they understand. Sometimes it's nice to be surrounded by people that simply understand. -I'm not discounting the great men in our program, who value women, their talents and intellect- thank you wonderful men!
![]() |
| Two of favorite feminists. Carlos and I are childhood bff's and his wonderful bride is a dear friend of mine |
| Other inspiring women that have helped me become more comfortable in my own skin. |
Will you do me a favor? Will you look into your future for a second? What is the one thing you wish above all else? What is the legacy you want to leave behind? I know that when I look into my future, I see a bright path, a warm home, grandchildren, and all of my dreams accomplished. We can have it all ladies... We really can! -Rubs


Comments