My Heart
It's been forever you guys! I've been prepping for the big move, spending every minute with Max, seeing old friends, and packing. It's insane how much junk I have accumulated since I got here. I came home with ONE suitcase. Now I have to rent a uhaul to get all my things down to LR. I'm also working on a very personal piece for an incredible woman friend (I simply adore her) and it's been really tough. Having to narrow down my piece is difficult because I want to get it all out, for once and for all. This piece had rocked me mentally unlike any other piece I've written because I feel like I'm narrating a past life. I will share it with you all once I am finished...
I worry I will over share, not be descriptive enough, and above all... I worry I won't sound like myself. I'm also a little critical (which is a great work characteristic) however I also want it to be perfect. I have missed you my dears. I promise to come back and let you in on my journey more often. Love y'all!
I worry I will over share, not be descriptive enough, and above all... I worry I won't sound like myself. I'm also a little critical (which is a great work characteristic) however I also want it to be perfect. I have missed you my dears. I promise to come back and let you in on my journey more often. Love y'all!
Comments