I Choose
The start of a new year is always thrilling. There is an ever present freshness that fills my very spirit with feelings of hope, faith, and excitement. This year, I choose to be happy. I choose to be a better mother to my only boy. I choose to not be offended. I choose not to take it personal when a guy decides he doesn't want to date me. I choose to focus on my family's future. I have been stuck on pause and rewind for the last two years and this year I'm putting my foot down. I am letting go! I am going to work on forgiving others. I have a bright future ahead of me and a spunky kid by my side. I can't wait for this year to unfold because it will all happen as it must... and most of all, I can't wait to see what course our life will take. The unknown is starting to look pretty good! Happy New Years!! In 12 days I will be turning a 1/4 of a century old and I want to make sure I live up to my potential. **Cheers**

Comments