I Never Post with Pics
I never post with pics. Don't be surprised that there aren't any pics on this one either. I promise to post all the lovely pictures I've been taking of Max and our lovely vacation.
I have finally gotten all things in order and I feel so peaceful. I stress a lot about finances, chores, life, and sometimes death. I would love to be around for all of Max's life and such but we never know when we are going to get the call to return home. However, I've received a lot of help in this department and if I were to pass away, Max would be taken care of for a bit. Yes, I got life insurance. It was a great deal and if any of you guys have questions... Let me know. I'll hook it up!! Well, I'll get you the name of my agent and then he'll take over from there.
I never thought I would return to Provo as a vacation area but since being back, I remember why I loved traveling down here when I was in Idaho. There is so much to do and people are nice. There are temples all over this area and it feels a little like home. I've missed this feeling. I'm grateful for my best friends I've spent time with and especially for Brianna and Paul and Emily and David. You ladies are amazing and I'm lucky to have you in my life!! And your husbands are nice too.
I'm so grateful for the pioneers who sacrificed everything they had in order to create a better life for their children and grandchildren. I used to wish so bad that I had pioneer history like a lot of my friends but now I'm just excited to be a member and partake of the pioneer stories even if their blood doesn't run through my veins. Life is beautiful. I'm so blessed.
Comments