Busy, Busy, Busy

I haven't had time to sit down and blog! We've been so busy with Max and school. Last week I realized just how busy Max is already. He has physical therapy twice a week, a helmet check, another doctor's visit, and we're headed in that direction this week as well. He hardly has time for naps and fun times! He is taking it all very well and we are just so blessed to have such a good natured baby. He's so good. I feel like the next one will be a handful because Max is so easy going. He loves to laugh, he likes to say AMEN! at the end of every prayer (he says it like that too). He has learned to say THANkS or THANK YOU every time we give him something he asks for. I can't believe he's 15 months already! Time is flying!

My workout schedule fell through the cracks a little bit but Shanda came to the rescue and we are on top of the workout thing! We have had fun playing one on one basketball and going swimming. We'll have to see what this week entails. This week I have school until Wednesday. Then we head down to see a doctor at Primary Children's and THEN we are going to relax and hang out with the Hill side for a Hill Family Reunion. I'm excited to meet everyone... and a little nervous. I just hope it all goes well. Me + Camping= Surprises.

Anyway, I just wanted to update you all on what has been going on and apologize for slacking on my healthy living blog... I think I'll pick it back up once I'm not writing two huge research papers or taking tests. And when I do have time to relax, I prefer to sit with my little man or have him chase me around the house. Oh- and mom, Max loves to scare me. Usually I know when he's about to do it but the other day he got me good and well... he is a Hill for sure because he laughed so hard I worried about his oxygen levels.

Comments

mackenzie said…
Ruby!
Hey! I didn't know you had a blog. Sorry for the blog stalking but at least i'm a friend right?! :) Anyway, I hope everything is good for you guys. I'm adjusting to our new little girl and keeping way busy BUT we'd love to come say hi sometime!