I'm BACK.... because there's a photoshoot give away and I want it!

So, someone in my ward emailed me about there being a free photoshoot but I had to blog about it first! She is an amazing photographer and I really hope to win because my little Max is almost a year old and we haven't done any pictures with us as a family!! There's a ton of people in this thing so I don't think I will win... But it's totally worth a shot. By the way, does anyone want a futon? Because I'm selling one and I have to so I can put Max's crib up (that I haven't gotten yet but I'm in the process of doing)... Time management is not my forte as you can tell. I have an almost ten month old without a crib. If you guys hear any good deals on cribs, let me know as well! Thanks!

Comments

We miss you guys already. Good luck.. I hope you find a crib soon.
Brittany Alyse said…
'once upon a child' in Idaho Falls across the street (to the left of Toys R Us!! They usually have used cribs there. Thats where we got Alyse's toddler bed! $85. I cant believe that Max is almost 1!! holy cow!! so crazy! We will be back in April! so we will see you guys again soon!

Popular Posts